Saturday, October 1, 2011

NOT ABSURD

This was the poem 20 years back.. You would find the sweet romance which had stepped in my Teens.. a feeling known to many of us..lots of immaturity floats when we are in this stage.. And perhaps everybody writes a POEM ( also grading ourselves as Shakespeare and Wordsworths of the BEST TIMES EVER!!!!)

Never did we meet,
Nor did our gaze stop for a while..... when our eyes met..
Lightening sparks never did lighten,
              when I walked past you ...
Somehow you are a part of ME...
Where, when and how and why I do not know
Tell me, who are YOU?
A puzzle, a pleasure in gamble?

Come, what mat let me tell you...
You bring me with YOU
            A new gleam of LIFE and hope
U  have made me sit and see
that how do unknown bonds grow...


But I tremble,
Coz' I do not know
What has future stored in for me?


You are a wonder I wonder
How well to endless nature we match...
Do your thoughts wander too?

But and though as our souls have never embraced each other...
You take my monotonous day of life
And make it feel and fill as
            WHOLE

No comments:

Post a Comment